Charged With DUI/DWI? We Can Help.
There is nothing more important than having a skilled defense lawyer on your side when you have been arrested on a drunk driving charge in Florida. At the Wallace Law Firm, our Punta Gorda DUI/DWI attorneys not only understand the stringent laws surrounding drunk driving charges but also have the proven knowledge and experience to help defend you at your most vulnerable hour.
Fort Myers DWI Defense Attorneys Protecting Your Freedom
From our law office in Punta Gorda, we represent men and women who have been charged with first time or subsequent DUI/DWI charges. Since 2011, our attorneys have successfully represented numerous clients in varying drunk driving defense cases in Sarasota, Lee and Charlotte County courts.
In addition to their extensive defense work, attorneys Dennis R. Wallace and Kathryn Wallace have served as a prosecutors in their earlier careers. Our firm understands what you are up against and how to build a powerful case in your name.
Depending on your charge, you may be facing serious penalties if convicted of driving drunk, such as jail time, expensive fines, driver’s license suspension, vehicle impoundment, DUI school, community service and probation.
Don’t let a DUI/DWI negatively change your future forever. When you consult with the Wallace Law Firm, we will:
- Thoroughly review your case and examine the legality of the traffic stop.
- Work with the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) within 10 days of your stop to make sure that your driver’s license will not be suspended, or request an administrative hearing to get your license back or obtain a temporary license.
- Ensure that your constitutional rights have not been violated at the time of the stop.
- Review the breath or blood test was administered properly and all testing devices are working properly and have been maintained to standards.
- Employ traffic accident reconstructionists, breath test experts and other specialists when necessary.
We urge you to contact us today if you have been arrested for drunk driving. Our experienced professionals will work with you to build the most effective defense possible in your case.
While our goal is always to achieve the best outcome in court for our clients – whether we are able to obtain a dismissal of charges or minimize your charge – we will give you realistic expectations depending on the circumstances of your case.
Contact The Wallace Law Firm Today
We invite you to contact the Wallace Law Firm at 941-621-2996, or email us, to discuss your legal matters involving your family, your freedom or your health. We offer free, no-obligation initial consultations.
Our law office hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and evenings and weekends by special appointment. Our law firm is based in Punta Gorda, Florida. We serve clients throughout the Punta Gorda and Fort Myers areas. Payment plans are available.